The current line up consists of;
SPF – Tie
- Peter Thomas Roth Max Sheer All Day Moisture Defense Lotion SPF30 – Lightweight without a white sheen covering face. No one likes a ghost face.
- Clarins UV50 Sunscreen Multi Protection – A little thicker and long lasting than the latter product, much better for prolonged water activities (ahem, dolphin swimming).
OIL / SERUM
- Fresh Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil – This stuff has changed my skin, period. I took a tip from a girlfriend and tried this and never looked back. So replenishing and hydrating.
MASK – Tie
- Boscia Luminizing Black Mask – Peeling it off is so fun, firstly. Secondly it leaves my skin soo smooth and clean. Once a week will do.
- Fresh Rose Face Mask – This mask is so delicate and fresh feeling, hence the name. Super refreshing if you have a mild face burn too.
- NeoStrata Acne Clear Clarifying Gel Cleanser – Keeps the old blemish/hormonal/combo skin in check. Salicylic acid is a huge yes if you suffer from hormonal breakouts (2% is just enough, don’t go higher unless prescribed).
- Peter Thomas Roth Strawberry Scrub Fruit Enzyme Polisher – Besides the fact that this stuff smells amazing it is gentle enough yet coarse enough to polish that pesky top layer of build up off without stripping moisture or causing redness. I like to use this before a face mask to really let the products soak in better.
- Fresh Lotus Preserve Face Cream with Super 7 Complex – Whatever ‘The Super 7’ is, it’s working for me. This soaks in wonderfully and smells so…Fresh. I just love Fresh. Fresh Obsessed. This is not a sponsored post. But…Fresh.
In addition to these skin care staples, my NUMBER one skin tip – drink TONS of water. Seriously. Just try drinking a few litres a day and see how youthful and plump your skin will look.
(Salt) water cures everything.
The Wandering Wahine